Helping others is only part of the benefit!
Why Volunteer as a Social Media Ambassador (SMA)?
- Our community of SMAs is made up of students, influencers, retirees, and people from all other walks of life who want to share a remarkable cause across their networks. All you need is an existing social media account to participate!
- College and high school students! You can receive education in a variety of career paths - from healthcare to marketing.
- Choose your level of participation, by committing only to the SMA journey that fits your schedule and interests.
- Build up your resume while becoming an expert in the importance of blood donation and positively impacting your community.
- Are you creative? We invite you to use your unique perspective to create content representing Our Blood Institute's programs and initiatives.
- Pre-made OBI digital materials are also available to share as posts and reels.